A collaborative attitude and a team spirit is critical to getting the best out of your staff and making your business a success. Combine it with a day where your employees feel valued, enthused and rewarded and you have a happy, successful workforce. If you add in the opportunity to learn a new skill, take time out to improve their health and posture, have fun, laugh and have something to talk about for a long time to come then you have the perfect corporate activity day and the best investment you can make in your staff.
Our corporate activity days focus on a range of these elements as your staff put together their own dance routine.
- They will start the day by stretching and a little light warm-up. Incorporated into this warm-up will be simple activities that they can do at their work station during a normal work day and advice on posture and ways to stay healthy at work.
- Then you will meet your celebrity dancer instructors for the day. Many of our artists have appeared on shows such as Sky One’s “Got To Dance” and “Britain’s Got Talent” and will be recognizable to your staff (and their children).
- Your instructors will teach your staff some dance moves. This part of the day is light-hearted and moves will vary in difficulty to suit the individual levels of fitness and flexibility. No member of staff need be excluded.
- Then there will be a talk on how to structure the dance routine, with attention given to how all elements inter-link and rely on each other. This will then be followed by a walk-through of the routine itself and the key parts for each member of staff. We can include business processes and working practices within your organisation into these elements to personalise the collaborative efforts and sense of teamwork.
- There will then be an afternoon of rehearsals followed by the final performance* in front of our video cameras!
*Many companies choose to perform this at a small evening function in the office so that family and friends can come and watch too – and this can be easily accommodated. This also gives children of employees the opportunity to meet the dancers.
At the end of the day all your employees will be left with a video of the performance, memories of a fun-filled day and maybe even a few new skills to show off on the weekend.
Best of all you know that the proceeds from the day are going directly to changing lives of children around the world … and that alone will create a real feel-good factor around the office.
If you are interested in a danceaid corporate activity day then please give us a call on 0208 1236478 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org