Are you a student? Do you like to dance? Would you like to help transform the lives of disadvantaged children around the world, improve your skills and make new friends?
Then set up a danceaid society at your institution!
Why should you set up a danceaid society?
- It gives you the chance to fundraise and help us make a difference to the lives of children all over the world.
- You’ll meet new people who share your interests in dancing, and making a difference to children around the world.
- You’ll really enhance your CV and impress future employers.
- You’ll receive regular communications about our work and projects as well as opportunities to visit some of our projects around the world.
- You’ll get to network with society members from other universities.
- Receive support from experienced danceaid fundraising and campaigning staff
- You’ll get to attend events and training days to learn about things like event management, fundraising and marketing.
- Most importantly – you’ll have lots of fun (and you may even meet get to meet some of our patrons too!)
There are so many ways that college and university societies can help us raise money to help disadvantaged children – including themed dance and club nights, DJ battles, putting on dance shows, afternoon tea-dances in the summer and no matter what you plan we will always be available to help you through the process and offer advice and guidance.
If you’d like to find out more about setting up your own society then email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assign you a danceaid co-ordinator to help you get up and running. Alternatively if you are doing a sponsored event or activity for danceaid then you can download a sponsorship form here